Finding inner peace

Hello everyone, 

Here I want to share how I started to deal with my emotions. 

Life will not always be the same at all times it keeps changing, people also will change sometimes but we remain the same. 

In this busy world, everyone is capable of doing things alone in an independent way but why can't I be independent, and is it bad to be dependent. All these depending upon how we see the world.

At this time of emptiness, drawing helped me overcome it. Whenever I feel I don't have anything or anyone to share my thoughts I will try to draw something rough. It will help me feel relaxed. Below are a few things you can try to overcome unwanted thinking and find your inner peace.

Acrylic painting of a girl seeing evening skies
and watching birds

Drawing or painting,


I used to shout a lot whenever I felt upset about something but after shouting all I will do is cry which is pointless. After that, I will take my phone search for some simple drawings and start drawing. This calms me. To calm yourself you can try drawing/painting. All you have to do is find your favorite spot in your home or anyplace you like to sit, draw or paint whatever comes to your mind don't worry about the mistakes, just try. If you don't know to draw, write with colors, or decorate your name simply with your imagination. Believe me, this will always give you a good vibe, and also it will light up your mind.

Acrylic painting of spring flowers

Mandala art drawing

                                              
Both painting and drawing I did when I can't do anything that I wish to do painting will take less time but mandala is an hourly work by that time you don't think or remember or anything. 

Hearing songs, 

Of course, everyone loves to hear songs. During college days we will always keep one particular song for each of our friends and will play while entering the classroom. Some will be awesome and some will be funny. So whenever you hear a song you will think of your old memories unknowingly and start to smile from our heart. Not all songs will make you happy but some songs will make you emotional but it's good. If I hear a few songs that make me emotional I will cry as much as I can and once when you are done then you will feel very relaxed and will get a nice sleep. So keep a playlist that makes you sing as no one hears or dances for that song like there's no tomorrow. My recent addiction is Taylor Swift's "Willow". I just love her voice. It makes me feel good all the time.

Insignia Bluetooth speaker my
best friend when I am alone 

Stretching out yourself,

 

As a mom, you know maintaining weight is a very big deal. So if I don't want to do anything I will do some full-body stretch, followed by a warm and soothing bath. That's it my mind will feel light. Sometimes after doing those stretches you feel like you are doing great. In this world getting appreciation is very rare so whenever you expect appreciation from others it will disappoint you. So after doing things like this your mind will help you to do more and keeps us motivated every day. You will feel proud of yourself that you don’t need others' appreciation. Love the way you are to make your heart and mind happy.

 

One day me day,

 

It's like a dream for me seriously. I love my family but I do want to have a day for myself. One day that we can try to wake up early, refresh, and go for a slow walk or meditation, have a happy tasty, and healthy breakfast. We can try all our favorite songs to sing and dance to. Drawing or painting that you like to do. Watching your favorite show will be good. Gardening, getting our hands muddy is good for nature. And one last thing watching the sunset. My heart goes thereby seeing the sunset and star-filled night that fills my heart. I hope it will fill yours too. Always try to have at least half a day for yourself to find who you are and your inner peace.

 

Sunset view from a state park 

Journal,

 


Writing will make you realize so many things. All we have to do is spend time on that journal. It will make you mentally strong and you feel like you don't have any burden. Whenever something upsets me or bothers me I will write those in a journal and will hide it so nobody should read that. Don't worry about the mistakes while writing it will get better every day but you can write whatever you feel happy, sad about, anger or any kinds of incidents share it with your journal because they won't gossip, they won't scold or they won't show contempt, so always try to carry and maintain a journal.

 

Now I hope by trying all these things will help you find who you are and will help you find your inner peace and will make you mentally strong. I will feel happy if that idea helped you in some way.

 


Try to love what you do and always make some time for yourself to ignore the negatives and gain positivity.

Thank you for reading and put a sweet smile on your sweet face.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates