Mandala art drawing

Mandala art and sailing boat drawing

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good. Have you all got your vaccines? I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. After a long discussion, we decided to take the vaccine and it is for our protection so we took it. the first dose I didn't get any specific side effect but little numbness in the injected part. I am waiting for the second dose I will update the feeling of the second dose in my next post.

In this post, I made mandala art and sailing boat drawing. I never went on a sailing boat but still, I wish to go on that one day maybe that wish turned my pen to do this beautiful artwork. I enjoyed it a lot while I am making this drawing. I am a person who has love-hate relationships on so many things in that list water and boat is one. 

I don't know sometimes I will imagine myself in the middle of the ocean where you can't see anything but surround by water with cute Lil creatures and you will hear nothing other than the sounds of waves and animal sounds. It may sound weird and terrific but nature that will give you hope and belief that there is a shore at every endless ocean. I am thinking of that shore where I can see myself and tell "this too shall pass" and our life will sail on and off through all the problems and gives the result in all possible ways. Have faith and get on board take this life as an adventure and try everything that you are capable of. So get ready to set sail " all on board".

The first thing I did is to divide the paper into four-part like this in image 1. Usually, I like to draw inside the mandala circle but this time I want to draw small mandalas around my imagination. After dividing the paper and with the help of a compass I made the circles for mandala drawing like this in image 2.

1.Dividing the paper into four halves
2.Outline for mandala circles.

Once the outline for mandala circles done I wanted to draw a sailing boat and I made the pen outline like this in image 3.

3.Pen outline for the sailing boat.
4.Outline for the patterns.

I used the same patterns on the circles on the four corners. For the detailed patterns follow the image from 5 to 10. I used simple patterns to fill mandala circles.

5.Outline for the patterns on the corner
circles. 
6.Overview of the patterns

7.Starting from inner-circle.
8.Drawing patterns layer by layer

9.Overview of the pattern
10.Overview of the patterns on the
corner circle. 

It's time for the circles on the sides of the sailing boat. Using the same patterns on both sides will give a pleasant look. The patterns of this circle follow from the image 11 to 14.

11.Patterns on the side circle
12.Drawing patterns from inner-circle.

13.Detailed pattern view.
14.Overview of the patterns.

Now it's time for the patterns of the small circles. Check the following images for a detailed view of the patterns. Check image 15 for the small circles on the center of the top and bottom. 

15.Patterns on the center circles at top and bottom.

For the next small circles on the side of the boat check images 16 and 17 for a detailed view of the patterns.

16.Patterns on the side circle.
17.Overview of the patterns

For the small circles on the top and bottom check images 18 and 19 for a detailed view of the patterns.

18.Mandala Drawing completed 
19.Detailed view of the pattern on the
small circle
All patterns that I have used were very easy and it is clear so it is easy to try. Now for the exciting part and also my favorite part coloring the boat and background. Here my Faber-Castell did magic check image 20 and 21.

20.Coloring of the sky. 
21.Sketching completed

And for the clouds, I used a correction pen to make the effects of the clouds for idea check images 22 and 23.

22.Used correction pen for a change.
23.Detailed view of the colors

After the coloring was done I shaded the dark part with colored pencil to give the vibrant look to the art. Check the final result of image 24.

24.Final image. 
It was great to do any kind of artwork. It's a kind of finding good feelings, emotions, and peace within you. This is what I believe and this how you can find yourself.  I hope the sailing boat and mandala drawing. 

If you are reading this post I am grateful for you in so many ways and I promise you that I will do more to encourage and make others get inspired.

Thank you so much and will meet you in the next post. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates