Acrylic painting

The best way of expressing your feelings, dreams, and emotions. 

Hello friends,

Have you all done well? It's been a long time since I shared anything. As we are living in the USA here once the lease is non-renewable we have to shift to another home. So for the past two weeks, we are busy shifting, and soon after shifting, we took our vaccine second dose. The day we took the vaccine it was fine and on the second day we got fever and chills but it was fine after taking medicine. So after that, so many things are happening around me. I don't know how to express my emotions and feelings. Do you wonder what helped me out? yes of course my unprofessional paintings.

I thought its the best way to express what you are going through and what you want? And things like that. I know it crazy but trust me having your hands getting messy with colors is a different feeling in my perspective. "I don't have to be perfect to be happy" did anyone think about that line, that's the reason I m trying the paintings. I know it won't look perfect but in the end, the result will turn out to be you can do more. So In this post, I will share the story behind all my small paintings and at the end, I will share some suggestions you can try.

A house in the middle of the woods near mountains,


It is one of my dreams to be on a spot like this. All I want is a house in the middle of the woods and mountains and a river near the house. I don't know whether it will be a happy occasion or a dangerous adventure is all up to how we take it. This the main reason for this painting, I don't know when it's gonna happen until then I will take a look at it daily by having that painting on my wall.

A beautiful sunset and a time under a tree,


As a human, it's common to have a problem that troubles a lot. Even though some will handle it with care, some will handle it easily and some will make it worse its all depends upon how we face that one. When there are days like that mind says run but my heart will tell me to stand and face. At that time the simple thing we can do is wait. Take a deep breath and take a break to watch a clear sunset under a huge tree where you can hear birds chirp and think only beautiful memories that you have created with your loved ones. I hang this painting on my wall and whenever I look at it I feel calm inside me. I sure you too can face your problems and stand on your only matters is that time that helps you decide who you are?.

Northern light sky,


It is my prolonged wish to see the colors of the northern lights beautiful magic of mother nature. I watched "Jonna Jinton" videos on youtube and became a fan of her voice and the place and the lights. I don't know when I am going to see it in person until then my painting will speak that one day it's going to be true to watch the northern lights live. So whoever like the place or relaxing video or sweet sound and someone who will teach to learn and fight I suggest "Jonna Jinton" videos on youtube. When I am going to see the northern lights that moment makes me realize my existence, until then keep dreaming.

Lake, boat and your loved one under the night sky,


In real life, it's difficult to make time for yourself, once after marriage and kids, it is hard to find time to be alone even though if we get some time to be alone the other commitment will keep us busy. In my it's different coz I am not a working mom but hubby is busy with his work. I know I can't have expectations beyond my level, but sometimes I feel it's ok to have one but in a different way, so my painting helps me think that you can live the way you want to live in your dreams where no one can disturb you or distract you. Have any one felt the same?

Mountain,


When you want to test your own strength climb a mountain. I don't know it's my own thought it is also one thing that I want to do for myself to test myself but all I need is an act of courage and one step to do it. Have anyone experienced climbing the mountain whether it's green, or fall, or snow?

Waterfalls and swing,


I think it's the best way to have time for yourself and admire what you have in your life. I don't know this kind of scene in my life will happen or not but it's a beautiful moment to think.

A long drive between the woods,


I know it's crazy to think like this, but You will have a different adventure. Whenever we start a long drive I will always wish that this road should never end so that I can have a long time with my loved one or with my friends I know they are the best. It happened once as we visited New Hampshire. and admired by its true beauty. I hope I will get another chance to admire more. 

So this how I am feeling my dreams and thoughts. I know all my paintings are not perfect but it's doesn't mean I can't do it perfectly. But it's perfect in my thoughts and imaginations. 

It's a dream to travel a long drive alone and get thrilled with that adventure and wish to spend time for myself and with my loved ones. The reason for my painting is something related to that, where I can express it for myself.

Just paint no matter it's perfect or not but still, you can feel your thoughts by painting your dreams on your way.

I hope this post will help you feel better not for me or not for anyone just think yourself on these words and feel. If it helped you feel comfortable and gave some meaning I am happy about that.

I am glad that I made this post which is sure my belief thank yous so much for reading I will try my best to put a smile on your face. 

Do share it with someone who wants to feel better and share your valuable feedback as a comment I will be happy to improve myself. See you in my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates