Mandala Art Drawing

Mandala art drawing and lotus flower drawing

I wish lotus are colorful and so do our life

Hello everyone,

Hope all are doing great and fine. Hope summer days are going great. So whenever we are going outside it's good to see the lilies. And now lotus is kept coming in my mind so I felt happy to make the mandala art drawing with lotus again and again. Lotus is a very good flower and it really has so many values. Imagining that lotus in a colorful way was the reason behind this artwork.

So let's get started all you need is paper, pencil, eraser,  scale, protractor, compass, and lots of colors with some love.

The first thing that I will always do is keeping things ready with me except colors because my so will come like a superman and scribble in my paper and just fly off. So I will always do coloring only when he is sleeping or he is busy with some work. Now I just did borders if you like you can do or else keep it as an optional. 

1.Keep things ready
Now Imaging how your drawing wants to look like and where you want to see the flower and mandala together. Here I did a lotus drawing at the bottom of the paper like this in image 2. After drawing the lotus I made the mandala circles using the compass. To decide the center point divide the paper length and breadth-wise. And make as many mandala circles as this in image 3.

2.Start with lotus at the bottom of the
paper
3.Draw mandala circles.


After drawing the mandala circles I decided to make few other lotus flowers around the mandala. Now I made a complete outline of the mandala and the lotus drawing is done. Image 4 is the penciled outline and in image 5, I just gave a pen outline to the lotus flowers.

4.Make the outline of the mandala
and lotus drawing
5.Micron pen outline for lotus flowers.


Now to draw patterns use a protractor to decide the distance between the patterns. So I made lines like this in image 6 to make it easier for drawing patterns.

6.Lines for drawing patterns.

Now time for patterns, for this check images 7 to 11. It's a simple mandala drawing with easy patterns on large circles and small mandala circles.

7.Patterns for the first layer.
8.Complete pattern of the first layer.


9.Pattern on the second layer.
10.Patterns on the third layer.

11.Completed the patterns on the
mandala circles.

After completing mandala circles now it's time for the coloring. It's good to see the lotus in colorful colors. So I used lots of colors brush markers to blend the colors. It was really a pleasure to use the brush markers.

12.Coloring process
13.Coloring done

After completing the coloring shaded the edges with a black color pencil. After completing the pencil shading you will get the final vibrant look.

14.Final result.

While coloring the lotus my son said it is looking like a fire flower. Whenever I am completing one drawing I will ask him "how is it looking?" He will tell comments based on his imagination. This the reason I love colors and my drawings are colorful. Hope this lotus gives happiness in your life like it did to me.

Thank you for reading this post do try and share your feedback on how I am doing? Each comment is respectable. 

See you in the next post. Stay safe, healthy, and strong.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates