Mandala Art Drawing

Hello everyone,

 How are you all its been a long time? Hope you all are doing good. I tried to do more on this blog but sometimes I  felt lost in deep thoughts that are not meaningful at all. The summer days here are great my kid had a very good time with his new neighbors and he enjoyed playing all the time. While he was playing I thought I could do something but still, I couldn't able to find the moment to do so. During fall we went on a small and cozy trip to Vermont will share the experience in another blog. Still adjusting to the daylight saving ended time. Now I am here back again to share what I did in those days that made me happy. As you all know I am a fan of mandala drawing and flower drawing, so this time I thought will try a rose and mandala drawing.

While I was doing something my son got a little old friend he always call her Grandma. He always goes and wishes them and talks to them no matter how busy they are. They also liked him a lot and will talk to him like their own Grandson. In the month of November, they left this place to go to a new place. My son desperately wanted to gift her something so I gave her one of my drawings and send a little note wishing her for the festivals coming up. She was excited and happy to see the drawing and she tasted the Indian sweet I offered her. As she felt very happy and she hugged me and said really she is going to miss everything. As she was alone here it meant a lot to her this made me a bit emotional.

So when you see a person leaving alone show your love and kindness in your way it may feel nothing to you, but it will be a million things to them. So try to be the kindest person to feel happy for you and make others happy too.

Now let us jump into my drawings, 



While doing this drawing my son will come and ask if this rose for me? How can I say no I said "yes it is for you to keep it safe". Then he got it in his hand and took a deep look and gave me back to keep it somewhere safe for me mom " I said thank you baby love you". He replied, "love you too mom".

So whenever I am drawing he will come and say about the things he notices on the drawing and will give sweet little comments. That moment completes my day and fulfills my drawing.

Let me show them one by one where I started and how I completed it.

Start from image 1, Outline the drawing that you want to draw, and make the lines for drawing the patterns like this in images 2 and 3.

1. Outline for this artwork.
2. Marking lines for patterns

3. Making lines for patterns done.

After drawing the line for patterns make an outline for the patterns in each circle like this in images 4 and 5.

4. Outline for the pattern.
5. Outline for the patterns done.

Now start the patterns from images 6 to 15. You can find the overview and detailed patterns for easy work.


6. Start from the inner layer.
7. Drawing patterns.


8. Overview of the pattern.
9. Detailed pattern view


10. Pattern for the next layer.
11. Detailed pattern view.


12. Pattern for the last layer.
13. Detailed pattern for the last layer.


14. Complete pattern of the last layer.
15. Drawing patterns around the mandala circle.

After completing the patterns decide your favorite thing to draw in the middle. Here I decided to draw the rose flower like this in image 16 and make a pen outline like this in 17.


16. Outline for the flower inside.
17. Pen line of the flower.

Choose the colors of your favorite to see them colorful like I did this in image 19.

18. Overview of the flower.
19. Coloring the flowers.


20. Detailed view of the colored flowers.

After coloring the flower I gave the black pencil outline for the mandala circles to look even more vibrant to get the final look like this in 21. 

21. The final image of the rose and mandala art drawing.

 Thats the steps I followed to complete the drawing. I know you people can do better than me. So use the ideas to make your own drawing and not only you can draw and keep it for yourself instead you can gift it to others to bring a smile to their face and you can smile for the smile you will get back.

THANK YOU for reading this blog and I hope to share more things in future posts.

Be grateful for who you are and for what you have.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates