Mandala art drawing

Mandala Art drawing 

Hello everyone,

How are you all? Hope you are doing well. It's really hard that the covid 19 is not facing an end stay safe everyone with your family and friends. In this blog, I wanted to share the drawing that I almost did at the end of the summer. I know its sounds crazy but I took a break from posting. I am just trying my best to help others. Those who are working it is fine they are busy but people who don't have jobs and learning to achieve they can do something at home for themselves and they can plan to do more than a job. I love doing mandala artwork its looks easy but it does take lots of time and effort. I love to make drawings on my own and make them look colorful.




In this mandala art drawing my inspiration was the couple of swans that we saw during our summer days. I wanted to present the swans in between the mandala drawing. 

Things I used for making this artwork, 11 IN X 14 IN Posterboard, pencil, scale, eraser and micron pen, and lots of colors. 

The first thing I will do is divide the poster board into four and will make circles for mandala drawing. and then with that center point, I will mark for the lines that help in making uniform patterns. 

Here I made five layers of main circles and the 3 layers of small circles in the corners like this in images 1 and 2.


1. Outline for this artwork.
2. Making lines for the pattern.

After marking the circles and lines I will do the micron pen outline to proceed further like this in image 3. For the complete outline and detailed patterns follow from images 3 to 7.

3. Pen outline for the patterns.
4. Detailed view of the outline
of the pattern.

5. Outlines for the patterns done.
6. Detailed view of the outlines.

7. Borders at the top and bottom and on the
sides of the main mandala.

It's now time for filling the patterns. For this, I used simple patterns and easy too. Now follow the images 8 to 25 to get the patterns detailed view of the main mandala circles..

8. Drawing patterns on the layers
of the main mandala.
9. Detailed view.



10. Filling the patterns.
11. Complete the pattern on the
circles one by one.

12. Detailed view.
13. Detailing the patterns.

14. Completing the patterns in
one layer

15. Overview of the patterns
on the circle
16. Detailed view of the patterns.


17.
18.

19.
20.

21.
22.

23.
24. Completed the patterns on the
main mandala.

25. Detailed view of the patterns on the
main mandala.

After completing the patterns on the main circles, now it's time for the borders on the top and bottom for this check image 26 and 27. 

26. Patterns at the bottom
27. Overview of the patterns at the
top and bottom.

For the borders at the sides of the circles check images 28 and 29.

28. Overview of the patterns on the sides.
29. Detailed view of the patterns.

Now for the patterns on the corner circles follow the images from 30 to 34.

30. Patterns on the corner circles.
31.

32.
33. Overview of the patterns.

34. Detailed view of  the patterns on the
corner circles.

Now the main part of this artwork drawing a couple of swans and flowers. I just wanted to make it look colorful. So started with a pencil sketch like this in image 35 and made a pen outline like in image 36 before coloring.

35. Rough sketch for the center drawing.


36. Detailed view of the drawing.

37. Pen outline for the center drawing.

For this colorful drawing, I used brush markers to blend colors and for swan, I used a white crayon to get the white shade and a fine tip pen for the feathers check image 38 and 39.

38. Coloring the lotus and leaves using the sketch.
39. Coloring the background image.

40. Overview of the drawing.

Finally will get the result like this in image 41 after shading the layer edges with a black pencil.

41. Final result.

While making this drawing I really wanted the summer to never end and my son came and said "we saw swans on the pond like this" he remembered every single place we went.

All I felt at that moment was blessed to be alive and praying for those who lost their loved ones. Always try to find peace in the things that you can give comfort. 

Thank you for reading, I hope this blog can help you with an idea for your artwork. Meet you in the next blog with wonderful Warli artwork.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates