Mandala Art Drawing

Ages may count but love for teddy never goes

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone doing good there. Today I wanted to share how my love for teddys makes it to draw along with my favorite mandala art drawing. I know everyone loves teddy bear squishy cuddling soft toy that brings happiness and also it will be someone's best friend. I thought drawing a teddy bear with a mandala will be fun. So are you ready to try it?

Draw outline,

The first thing we do is to decide how your mandala wants to look. 
Here I decided to draw a teddy bear at the center so I did circles by leaving the space at the center for a teddy bear. 
I made One big circle at the center and four small circles around the big circle like in image 1. You can start with a pen or pencil it's based on your compatibility to make perfect circles.

1.Pen outline
2.Dividing the circle

Here in image 1, I made the outline for my circles. In image 2, divide the circle and make the circles with four halves to get patterns clear and to maintain the distance between patterns.

Draw patterns in the big circle,

Now we will start drawing the patterns from the inner circle to complete the mandala. Let us name the circle from the inside with numbers 1 to 4. 
Start outlining your patterns for the first circle check image 3. Look at image 4 for the outline for the next circle. For the detailed patterns for the first and second follow the images from 3 to 9. I hope you can try the patterns as it's simple.

3.Starting the pattern on the first
inner circle
4.Outline for the patterns of 2nd circle

5. Detailed view

6.Outlining
7. Outlining


8.Half completed pattern
9.2nd inner circle completed

After completing the 2 circles now will go for the third circle make an outline like image 10 and complete the pattern like in image 11. For a detailed pattern look at image 12. 

10.Outline for the third circle
11.Third circle completed

12.Detailed view of the third circle

For the last circle of the big circle, I tried a simple circles pattern so it will be easy for you to try the detailed patterns follow from images 13 to 20.

13.Outline for the fourth circle
14.Drawing patterns

15. Filling with patterns
16.Detailed view of patterns


17.Continue drawing patterns 

18. Use simple patterns

19.Outlining 


20.Completed the main circles

Draw patterns on the small circle,

After completing the large circle I started the patterns for the small circle starting from one corner. So let's get started, You can try patterns that you like are you can try this pattern on any of the small circles.
You can start from image A to D.

A. Outline for the small circle.
B. Pattern for the small circle. 

C. Make an outline and fill patterns.
D. Complete drawing patterns.

One circle completed and if you like to repeat the patterns on the rest of the circle you can repeat from above steps A to D. 

E. Outline for the patterns on the
next circle.
F. Draw patterns.

G. Complete patterns one
by one.
H. Draw the outline and fill patterns.

I. Completed another small circle.

Always try easy patterns to make easy mandala art. Just follow the above images E to I to complete the circles.

Two small circles completed 

For the next two circles, I used the same patterns start from image 

J. Starting pattern from
inner circle

K. Completing pattern one by
one

L. Completed pattern of the
another circle.

Drawing pattern for the small
circles completed

I have used simple and repeated patterns to complete the mandala circles. After finished drawing the patterns I used markers to make an outline on all the circles so as to avoid smudges while making the circles.

Draw an image at the center of the mandala,

Now my favorite part drawing what I have imagined seeing at the center of the mandala. Here I said I am going to draw a teddy bear, So I did a pencil outline for the teddy bear holding balloons look at the image below.

Pencil outline for teddy bear

After making a pencil outline I saw the teddy bear looked sad so to make it happy I did some slight changes to its face and Colored it with colored pencils and sketches. Are you excited to see how it came
tada...

Teddy bear holding balloons in Mandala Art drawing

Ok, I hope I just made someone happy by seeing this teddy smile. I hope the patterns I made for you are simple and easy. So try and gift someone with love or just draw and decorate the room that makes you feel happy the moment you look at it.

Thank you do try and share your feedback follow to get more ideas like this to be continued......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZENTANGLE ART

Mandala art drawing

Acrylic painting with plates